Sunday 30 June 2013

mama

This is one of the moments when I have a chance to prove that men can
multitask. Yes we can! Or at least I can! Am shedding tears as I write
this, I always do when am writing about my mum- that's what I meant by
multitasking.
This morning, I want to salute my mum for teaching me how to pray.
Some of you may not view this as important but it has been my only
pillar in this life. I remember being caned for failing to lead in
prayers. I want her to know that all this was not in vain.
Another thing she taught me was how to smile. Many are the times I
just smile and someones goes like, 'unacheka?'
Throughout my life I've learnt that smiling is both a weapon and an
attraction. It makes you forget your problems and attracts people to
you. Those in the sales and marketing field will reckon with me on the
importance of a smile in dealing with people.
For these gifts and many more, I salute you mum

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find the read?
Kindly leave a comment here.