Friday 17 January 2014

Living life

Countless times I take it upon myself
And condemn that which I know nothing of
Out of rage I curse my offenders
And rebuke those that go against my wish
Well, am only learning how to live my life.

It's not once that I've broken girls' hearts
Not even twice that I've hurled insults at others
More than thrice I've fought fights that I knew nothing of
Many times I've been an enemy of mankind
Well, I'm only learning how to live my life

But soon I'll play a better niche as a human
And forgive those that have wronged me
I'll learn to give others a chance to talk
And learn to listen to what others have to say
Then I'll have learnt how to live this life

Insults will be a thing of the past in me
And fights a difficult vocabulary to me
I won't have to worry about my daughter's heart
Nor scoldings from my neighbours
Then I'll have learnt how to live this life

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find the read?
Kindly leave a comment here.